Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kids Journals

Here are a couple more of the kids entries from the trip. They aren't quite in order but thought you might like to read them anyway.

Marc
9-20: The surprise today was Universal Studios and started off with Jimmy Neutron's Nick blast and Shrek 4-D. Then we had lunch and saw a magic show. Then we went to the Woody Woodpecker kiddie zone. Then we went on the ET adventure and the Simpson's ride, one of my favorite rides this trip. After that we blasted some aliens on Men In Black twice! Then we rode a boat with Jaws and helped film a movie on Disaster, a major motion picture ride,staring you. Then we got on a bus back to our hotel and went swimming.

Andrew
9-15: Magic Kingdom  I went on spas mountain. I also went on thunder mountain. It was whiked.
9-16: Hollywood Studios  I wet on the tower of terror. It frakited me out.

Alex
9-15: Today is my brothers birthday and he got spoiled. Today we went to the Magic Kingdom again. It was a little dull because we were alreay there, but we went on Splash and Thunder mountain. They were so cool.
9-17: Today ws ourr last day at Disney World. We went to downtown Disney. I bought some legos. The store I went to the lego store. It's awesome. theres two dinosaurs made out of legos. There was also a bionicle made out of legos. There was even a woody made out of legos. We went to Epcot again. It was so fun even if we were already there. We went on the same rides so theres nothing to explain.

CJ
9-15: Let's go to the RV right now. Today is my birthday! I went on Splash Mountain, a very wet water ride. I saw animals on a Jungle Safari.
9-19: Did anyone in my class ever see the Atlantic Ocean? Because I saw it up close and even got to swim in it. Oceans have salt, lots of water, and fish. I mean more water than you could imagine. It even has hurricanes. The ocean also has whales and sharks in it.

Jacob
9-19: Today we went swimming when we got up. Then we had lunch at McDonald's. Then we went back to the Kennedy Space Center. Then we went to the beach and saw the ocean. The beach is really sandy. I saw some seashells. The water is salt water.
9-22: Today we went back to Universal Islands of Adventure for the last time. We rode our favorite rides-The Simpsons, Men in Black, and Spiderman. On Men in Black you had to shoot aliens near the head and shoulders. I shot them with some kind of gun. Now we are in the RV going home. We are sleeping in the RV again.

No comments:

Post a Comment