Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Kids Journals

So each of the boys are keeping a jounal while we are traveling. Peg and I thought it would be a good idea for them to help remember the trip and their teachers agreed. They all have to bring them in when we get back as part of their homework. Here are some of the entries so far.

Jacob
9-11: I got a really cool surprise after school. We are taking an RV on vacation! And my cousins are coming with me! I slept on a giant bed while we were driving. It was really bouncy. I looked like a Mexican jumping bean. One more surprise, I don't even know where we are going!

Andrew
9-12: I was surprised when we were in Florida. It was fun. I liked vacation. It was fun. But we don't know where we are going. I liked swimming.

CJ
9-12: We drove through 6 states in 2 days. We stopped in Georgia. We camped at a campground and we go to go into a pool. We saw lots of trees. The RV holds lots of people and can go really fast. If has a shower, bathroom, a grill, refridgerator, and 2 sinks.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love this! I am SO excited for all of you and look forward to your daily posts! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete